Bedugul is situated in the plateau area with cool atmosphere surround it, an ideal place for relaxation while enjoying the beautiful panorama of the Beratan Lake with Ulundanu Temple in the middle.
The tour combines visiting sacred shrines in Bali with beautiful scenery, Kecak & Fire Dance colosal dance.
- Hotel Picking up
- Taman Ayun: Royal Temple of Mengwi Empire
- Bedugul: Beratan Lake & Ulundanu Temple
- Lunch at Bedugul
- Alas Kedaton: Monkey Forest
- Tanah Lot Temple: sacred shrine built on the rock offshore
- Kecak & Fire Dance at Tanah Lot: colosal art performace during sunset
- Dinner at Tanah Lot
- Return to Hotel
Rate & Inclusion
|Nett Rate per Pax in US$|
|2 pax||3 pax||4 pax|
Rate above is included: hotel pick up & return, private air-conditioned transport, professional guide, submission tickets & donation (if any), lunch, dinner, bottled mineral drinking water, and insurance. Rate is excluded: personal expenses, additional features out of package, and high season surcharge (if any).